Today is Valentine’s Day, so we thought we’d spread the love by releasing a special, online-only edition of The Ten. If you’ve never told anyone their hair is like a flock of goats coming down from Mt Gilead, now’s your chance! We’ve given you some of our best lines to help you along the way.
That being said, we also want to take this opportunity to remind ALL our readers, regardless of your relationship status, that there is Someone who loves you unconditionally, 365 days of the year. If these fun lines don’t make you smile, that thought surely will.
(Disclaimer: These pick-up lines are for entertainment purposes only, and are meant to be taken as fun. As such, the Editorial team cannot guarantee that the use of said lines, judiciously or otherwise, will result in an imminent marriage proposal.)
1. Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives… He never met you.
2. We’ve been Friends for awhile, but how would you feel about a lifelong Companion?
3. So, I was reading the book of Numbers the other day, and realised… I don’t have yours.
4. Is your name Faith? Because you’re the substance of things I’ve hoped for.
5. How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?
6. You put the “stud” in Bible study.
7. You’re looking for a guy in shining armour… I just so happen to be wearing the armour of God.
8. When the time of trouble comes, would you run to the hills with me?
9. For you, I would slay two Goliaths.
10. Your birthday must be October 23, because everything before you was a Great Disappointment.