Links to other websites
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific counsel or advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive and print any information on our website for personal and non-commercial use, provided that you do not infringe on intellectual property rights, privacy rights and rights of publicity.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind. We shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website.
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or the entire website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
Notice of infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act quickly upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us and provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or Email address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.