- Preparation time: 10
- Cooking time: 10
- Serves: 4
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 2 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 375g fresh fettuccine
- Heat oil in a wok and saute garlic, shallots, cherry tomatoes and chilli flakes for 2 mins.
- Stir through kale and salt and saute till just wilted.
- Fold through cooked fresh fettuccine prepared as per the packet.
- Top with lime and parmesan if desired.
- Precut kale can be purchased from supermarket for convenience.
- Dried pasta can be used to make this recipe, but it will increase the time it takes to put the meal on the table.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 1645; Cal 393; Protein (g) 12; Fat (g) 13; Saturated fat (g) 2.0; Carbohydrate (g) 53; Sugars (g) 8.0; Fibre (g) 9.0; Sodium (mg) 330; Potassium (mg) 842; Calcium (mg) 84; Iron (mg) 2.5.