- Preparation time: 15 (plus freezing)
- Cooking time: 0
- Serves: 8
- 2 Weet-Bix, roughly crushed
- 1 litre So Good Vanilla Bliss frozen dessert
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup unsalted macadamias, toasted and roughly chopped
- 100g dark chocolate, divided
- Extra fresh raspberries and toasted macadamias, to garnish
- Line a 1½ litre pudding basin or deep bowl with a double layer of plastic wrap.
- Place So Good Vanilla Bliss into a separate large bowl and roughly break up with a knife. Leave to soften for 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop 70 grams of the chocolate. Add chopped chocolate, Weet-Bix, raspberries, and macadamias, to the bowl with the softened frozen dessert. Use a large metal spoon to fold ingredients together.
- Transfer mixture to lined bowl and smooth surface. Gently cover with overhanging plastic, and freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until firm.
- When ready to serve, use a vegetable peeler to create shavings from remaining 30 grams dark chocolate. Remove plastic from surface of dessert and invert bowl on to a serving plate. Cover the bowl in a warm, damp tea towel for a minute or two. Remove bowl, peel off the plastic wrap and discard. Garnish with shaved chocolate, fresh raspberries and extra macadamia nuts.
- Swap raspberries and macadamias for any fresh fruit or nuts you prefer.
- Dessert can be prepared to end of step 5, then stored in the freezer until ready to serve. Allow to sit on the bench for 5 mins before cutting.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 1040; Cal 248; Protein (g) 4.0; Fat (g) 12; Saturated fat (g) 4.0; Carbohydrate (g) 21; Sugars (g) 13; Fibre (g) 2.2; Sodium (mg) 32; Potassium (mg) 177; Calcium (mg) 15; Iron (mg) 1.2