- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 200g punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, whole
- Olive oil spray
- 400g can borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
- 220g tub of bocconcini cheese, sliced
- 70g baby rocket
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place cherry tomatoes and garlic on an oven tray and lightly spray with olive oil spray. Bake in a hot oven, 200°C, for 10 minutes or until tomatoes are soft and shrivelled. Roast garlic for a further 10 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl combine borlotti beans, bocconcini cheese, rocket and basil.
- Once cooled slightly, add roast tomatoes and any juices. Combine olive oil, vinegar and mashed roasted garlic in a small bowl. Toss dressing through salad and serve immediately.
Kilojoules 1080kJ (255 cal). Protein 16g. Total fat 13g. Carbohydrate 17g. Sodium 170mg. Potassium 430mg. Calcium 260mg. Iron 2.5mg. Fibre 3.6g.