- Preparation time: 20
- Cooking time: 15
- Serves: 8
- 150g cannellini beans or soy beans, cooked
- 250g ricotta cheese, reduced fat
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup So Good Regular soy milk
- 50g semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbs fresh basil, chopped
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to hot 220°C. Place the cannellini beans, ricotta, egg white and So Good Regular in a food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Soak the semi-dried tomatoes in a little boiling water for 5 minutes to rehydrate, then drain and finely slice. Fold the semi-dried tomatoes and basil into the bean and ricotta mixture.
- Lightly grease eight 9cm metal flan tins or texas muffin holes with canola spray. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares and press into the tins with the corners sitting up.
- Divide the filling evenly among the pastry squares, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 894; Cal 214; Protein (g) 7.8; Fat (g) 8.7; Saturated fat (g) 3.9; Carbohydrate (g) 23.6; Sugars (g) 4.1; Fibre (g) 3.8; Sodium (mg) 274; Potassium (mg) 352; Calcium (mg) 108; Iron (mg) 1.0