- Preparation time: 30
- Cooking time: 30
- Serves: 10
IngredientsSuggestions for prepared recipes
- veggie burger sliders with sliced baguette buns
- grilled veggie skewers
- brownie bites or bliss balls
- hummus or satay hummus (or purchase pre-made if preferred)
- beetroot hummus (or purchase pre-made if preferred)
- avocado bruschetta
- cheese wedges or rounds
- caprese (bocconcini, tomato, basil) skewers
- toasted pita chips
- dried figs
- snow peas
- cauliflower florets
- dutch carrots
- mixed olives
- macadamias, almonds, pecans
- wholegrain crackers
- brown rice crackers
- Select serving boards or platters to suit ingredients.
- Place larger items and prepared recipes on boards first, making them the focal point of your platter.
- Add smaller items such as cheese, brownies/bliss balls and dips.
- Fill in the gaps around the main plates with small items such as nuts, fruit, veggies, berries and crackers.
- To finish your platter add decorative flourishes such as fresh herbs or edible flowers.
- Whenever possible work with odd numbers of similar items, such as three small bowls of dips.
- When it comes to dishes, anything goes—from your Nan's old cake tin to ceramic ramekins or clean jars from the back of the cupboard!
- Try popping chopped veggies on skewers or creating fruit shapes with cookie cutters.
Varies depends on platter items.