- Preparation time: 10
- Cooking time: 15
- Serves: 4
- 200g low-salt soba buckwheat noodles
- 4 cups (1l) So Good™ Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 2-3 tsp miso paste
- 2 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 2 cups (500g) of either spinach, silverbeet, brussels sprouts, pak choy or chinese
- 300g soft tofu
- 4 tbs toasted pumpkin seeds, roughly chopped
- 2-3 radishes, grated
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves
- Heat a pot of water and cook noodles for 4 mins. Drain. Set aside covered to keep warm.
- Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan on a low heat for about 5 mins. Add the miso paste and soy sauce. Balance the flavour with sugar and lemon juice.
- Prepare the vegetables by removing any stems and breaking or cutting leaves into bite size pieces. Place the vegetables in a bamboo or metal steamer over a pot of simmering water. Steam until just tender.
- Divide the cooked noodles between 4 bowls. Place the tofu and vegetables around the noodles. Pour over the warmed coconut milk. Garnish with plenty of toasted pumpkin seeds, radishes and baby rocket leaves.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 835; Cal 199; Protein (g) 13; Fat (g) 13; Saturated fat (g) 6.0; Carbohydrate (g) 40; Sugars (g) 3.0; Fibre (g) 2.3; Sodium (mg) 344; Potassium (mg) 285; Calcium (mg) 239; Iron (mg) 0.7.