- Preparation time: 10
- Cooking time: 15
- Serves: 6
- ½ cup So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 8 large eggs
- 1 large red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 50 g feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat griller to high. Whisk together eggs and So Good milk. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle in the olive oil. Add the capsicum and cook 2 minutes. Add onion and cook a further 5 minutes until onion and capsicum are soft. Add spinach and stir to wilt.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and gently shake pan. Cook 2 minutes to set base. Meanwhile, crumble feta over top.
- Transfer pan to oven and cook under griller 8-10 minutes, until centre is set and edges are golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
TipsIf you don’t have an oven-safe skillet, transfer capsicum and onion to a medium baking dish. Continue from step 3, baking at 200°C (390°F) for 20–25 minutes until puffed in the centre.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 686; Cal 164; Protein (g) 12; Fat (g) 11; Saturated fat (g) 3.0; Carbohydrate (g) 4.0; Sugars (g) 4.0; Fibre (g) 1.8; Sodium (mg) 237; Potassium (mg) 283; Calcium (mg) 99; Iron (mg) 1.7