- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 18
- 250g pumpkin, peeled, diced and cooked
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup So Good Regular soy milk
- 4 passionfruit, pulped
- 2 ½ cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup white self-raising flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place warm cooked pumpkin in a bowl and mash with sugar and margarine until smooth. Stir through egg, soy milk and passionfruit.
- Sift flour and salt into warmed pumpkin mixture and stir through.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead lightly. Pat dough out into a 17 x 27cm lamington tin. With a floured knife, score dough, almost through, into 18 squares. Brush with extra soy milk.
- Bake at 220°C for 15 minutes or until risen and golden.
488kJ (107cal). Protein 4g. Fat 3g. Carbohydrate 19g. Sodium 133mg. Potassium 163mg. Iron 1mg. Fibre 3g.