- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 6 small potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 cup low-sodium corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- Steam baby potatoes and sweet potato until tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine corn kernels, red onion, parsley and mayonnaise. Add cooled potato and sweet potato, and stir until all ingredients are evenly coated with mayonnaise.
- Season with salt or your favourite salt-free seasoning
673kJ (161cal). Protein 4g. Fat 4g. Carbohydrate 25g. Sodium 219mg. Potassium 688mg. Calcium 21mg. Iron 1.0mg.