- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 12
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- ½ cup drained canned corn
- ¼ cup grated low-fat cheese
- ½ cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernels
- Heat oil in a frypan and sauté onion until soft. Place in a large bowl. Add carrot, zucchini, corn, cheese, flour and salt to the bowl.
- Combine eggs and oil and stir into vegetable mixture.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin pans. Sprinkle with kernels and bake in a moderate oven (180°C) for 30 minutes.
470kJ (110cal). Protein 4g. Fat 8g. Carbohydrate 6g. Sodium 164mg. Potassium 138mg. Calcium 37mg. Iron 0.8mg. Fibre 1g.