- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tablespoons medium curry paste
- 375g packet of firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seed kernels
- 8 cups (250g) English spinach leaves (or frozen spinach)
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups steamed brown rice
- Heat a frypan over medium heat, add oil, ginger, garlic, onion, and curry paste. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly until fragrant.
- Add tofu and fry for 5-8 minutes until tofu is coated. Add pumpkin kernels and cook for 2 minutes. Add spinach, place a lid on the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes until spinach is soft.
- Add the tomatoes and stir until combined and heated through. Serve with steamed rice.
1950kJ (465cal). Protein 17g. Fat 14g. Carbohydrate 63g. Sodium 480mg. Potassium 740mg. Calcium 265mg. Iron 8.5mg. Fibre 8g.