- Preparation time: 5
- Cooking time: 0
- Serves: 6
- 350g rocket leaves
- 300g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 125g feta, crumbled
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp seeded mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- Arrange rocket, chickpeas, tomatoes and feta in a large bowl
- Place dressing ingredients in a jar, top with lid and shake well
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve
- Chickpeas are a good source of protein, iron and dietary fibre and are commonly sold in most supermarkets in both canned and dried forms.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 910; Cal 217; Protein (g) 10; Fat (g) 13; Saturated fat (g) 4.0; Carbohydrate (g) 11; Sugars (g) 5.0; Fibre (g) 5.9; Sodium (mg) 582; Potassium (mg) 681; Calcium (mg) 227; Iron (mg) 2.3.