- Preparation time: 5
- Cooking time: 0
- Serves: 2
- 650mL So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh cherries (make sure the pips are removed if fresh!)
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder—chocolate
- 1 tbs shredded coconut
- 2 tbs raw cacao
- A few ice cubes, or even better, frozen cubes of coconut cream or milk if you have it!
- Pop all the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour up in two glasses, top with shredded coconut, a dusting of raw cacao and a few fresh cherries!
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 979; Cal 234; Protein (g) 26; Fat (g) 9.0; Saturated fat (g) 4.0; Carbohydrate (g) 10; Sugars (g) 7.0; Fibre (g) 5.2; Sodium (mg) 335; Potassium (mg) 600; Calcium (mg) 416; Iron (mg) 2.4