- Preparation time: 10
- Cooking time: 12
- Serves: 15
- 4 Weet-Bix, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar or tasty cheese, finely grated
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup milk, or So Good Soy or Almond Milk
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch of salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Combine Weet-Bix, flour, rosemary, pepper, and cheese in a bowl—toss to combine. In a separate jug whisk together oil, milk and honey. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until well moistened. Gently knead the mixture a few times in the bowl to bring the dough together.
- Lightly dust benchtop with flour, turn.
- out dough and pat to 1cm thick. Use a knife or a 5cm cutter to form biscuits. Place biscuit shapes on prepared tray and sprinkle with a bit of sea salt.
- Bake for 12–14 minutes until golden. Cool on tray for 5 minutes then move to a rack to cool completely.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 370; Cal 88; Protein (g) 3.0; Fat (g) 5.0; Saturated fat (g) 0.2; Carbohydrate (g) 7.0; Sugars (g) 1.0; Fibre (g) 0.6; Sodium (mg) 67; Potassium (mg) 34; Calcium (mg) 67; Iron (mg) 0.5.