- Preparation time: 10
- Cooking time: 0
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- Place berries, So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened and honey in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour evenly into 4 mason jars. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Stir before serving and top with fresh fruit.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 1500; Cal 360; Protein (g) 8.0; Fat (g) 18.0; Saturated fat (g) 9.0; Carbohydrate (g) 35.0; Sugars (g) 22.0; Fibre (g) 12.0; Sodium (mg) 44; Calcium (mg) 231; Iron (mg) 3.