- Preparation time: 10
- Cooking time: 10
- Serves: 4
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 200g corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 400g tin of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- pinch of salt
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ bunch of coriander, leaves picked
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 wholegrain tortillas
- 100g reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium-high heat. Cook capsicum for 2-3 minutes or until tender and lightly charred. Add corn kernels and black beans and cook for 1-2 minutes or until warmed. Stir through paprika. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Combine avocado, coriander leaves and lime juice in a small bowl. Toss to coat.
- Warm tortillas in a microwave or oven if desired. Place on serving plates and spread cream cheese down the middle. Top with capsicum mixture and avocado before wrapping up.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 1760; Cal 420; Protein (g) 15; Fat (g) 19.0; Saturated fat (g) 6.0; Carbohydrate (g) 40.0; Sugars (g) 9.0; Fibre (g) 14.3; Sodium (mg) 469; Potassium (mg) 784; Calcium (mg) 275; Iron (mg) 3.3