- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 0 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups low fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups wholegrain breakfast cereal
- 1 punnet raspberries or strawberries
- 1 punnet blueberries
- Place yoghurt and honey in a bowl and mix well. Divide half the yoghurt evenly between four small bowls or tall glasses. Top with half of the cereal and then half of the berries.
- Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
960kJ (230cal). Protein 11g. Fat 1g. Carbohydrate 43g. Sodium 150mg. Calcium 380mg. Iron 2mg. Fibre 4g.