- Preparation time: 10
- Cooking time: 0
- Serves: 4
- 2 apples
- 4 tbs Sanitarium™ Peanut Butter, Smooth or Crunchy
- chopped nuts
- chia seeds
- sunflower seeds
- 100's & 1000's
- mini choc-chips
- Slice apples into 1 cm thick rounds. Use a knife or small cookie cutter to punch out core of each slice. Discard cores.
- Spread apple slices with peanut butter.
- Decorate with your choice of toppings.
- Once the apples have been sliced, this is a great recipe to get the kids involved.
- For a special sweet treat, add 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp cacao powder to the peanut butter before spreading over the apples.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 695; Cal 166; Protein (g) 6.0; Fat (g) 10; Saturated fat (g) 2.0; Carbohydrate (g) 11; Sugars (g) 10; Sodium (mg) 106; Calcium (mg) 4.0; Iron (mg) 0.1