- Preparation time: 15
- Cooking time: 50
- Serves: 6
- 6 green apples, peeled and sliced
- 3 cups rhubarb, chopped
- ⅓ cup wholemeal plain flour
- ⅓ cup ground almonds
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 tbs margarine
- ¼ cup flaked almonds
- Combine apple and rhubarb in a microwave dish. Microwave on high for 8 minutes, then place fruit in an ovenproof dish.
- Sift flour into a bowl, add ground almonds, rolled oats and sugar. Rub margarine into flour mixture.
- Place rhubarb and apple into small oven dishes. Sprinkle crumble and flaked almonds over apple and rhubarb.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C for 40 minutes or until golden.
PER SERVE: Energy (kJ) 1300; Cal 310; Protein (g) 5.0; Fat (g) 17; Saturated fat (g) 5.0; Carbohydrate (g) 31; Sugars (g) 23; Fibre (g) 6.6; Sodium (mg) 157; Potassium (mg) 362; Calcium (mg) 63; Iron (mg) 1.2