- Preparation time: 20
- Cooking time: 20
- Serves: 4
- 100g light ricotta cheese
- 100g reduced-fat feta cheese
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess moisture
- ¼ cup soy or dairy milk
- 4 fresh lasagne sheets, cut into thirds
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- ⅓ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Mix together ricotta, feta, spinach and milk. Divide fresh lasagne sheets in to 12 portions.
- Lay a lasagne sheet flat and place a strip of the spinach mixture along a short edge. Roll up to form a sausage. Place seam side down in a large baking dish. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Mix together tomatoes and parsley and pour over rolled pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve with salad.
Energy (kJ) 1365, (cal) 326) | Protein (g) 20 | Fat (g) 9 | Saturated Fat (g) 5 | Carbohydrate (g) 35 | Sugars (g) 5 | Fibre (g) 6.7 | Sodium (mg) 580 | Potassium (mg) 838 | Calcium (mg) 322 | Iron (mg) 4.